4 large zucchini
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with foil, set aside.
2. Cut off ends of zucchini, then cut in half and place on baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest, and garlic.
4. Brush olive oil mixture onto zucchini, making sure to get the garlic evenly dispersed on each zucchini piece.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt/pepper if desired.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes then switch to broil and cook for a few more minutes until the cheese is golden brown and serve!