1 head of cauliflower
For the batter
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup water
dash of Frank's Wing Sauce (or Frank's Original Hot Sauce)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried onion
For the buffalo sauce
1/4 cup Frank's Wing Sauce
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
pinch of salt
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Wash your head of cauliflower and cut into pieces. I made a variety of sizes (the batter sticks much better when the cauliflower is completely dry so I like washing and cutting it up right when I buy it and putting it in tupperware until time to cook)
3) Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together the batter ingredients. It will be fairly thick.
5) Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter until fully and evenly coated. Place onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
6) Bake for about 15 minutes until the batter just hardens.
7) While that is cooking, in a small bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients.
8) Once the cauliflower are done, remove from the oven and brush with the buffalo sauce. Make sure to fully and evenly coat each piece.
9) Put back into the oven and bake for about 5 minutes until the sauce has mostly dried and the cauliflower is crispy.
10) Remove from the oven, let cool, then enjoy! Tastes great dipped in ranch dressing.