· 3 cups old-fashioned oats
· ½ cup peanut butter (all natural version with just peanuts as ingredient)
· 1 cup skim milk
· 4 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
· Dash of cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until a sticky batter is formed. With non-stick spray, coat a shallow baking dish and spread the mixture out over the dish.
2. Place in the refrigerator overnight. Cut into 8 equal bars. Can also be cut into 16 bars for a lighter snack or rolled into balls instead of placed in baking dish.
Servings: 8 Calories per serving: 278 Protein: 20 grams Carbs: 27 grams Fat: 11 grams